I have been trying to prepare activities for Hannah to work on independently while I work with Caleb. This goes well when I actually do it, but I struggle to find time to actually get things out for her ahead of time. I also need activities for Caleb to do while I teach Hannah, but finding something that he will do that doesn't involve the computer is a challenge.
Boggle Jr was Hannah's favorite independent activity this week. Her phonics skills have improved greatly in the last few month so she LOVES that she can get many of the three letter words correct.
We bought TWISTER at a consignment store this week. We all had lots of fun with this. Good physical education activity as well as a good laugh when mom and dad play along!
We made a transition this week from apples to pumpkins. They always love our pumpkin songs. We also made some yummy snacks.
Dad's favorite- Pumpkin Roll
Pumpkin Rice Crispie Treats with pumpkin spice marshmallows.
Not my favorite, I prefer the original, but fun to make and the kids liked them.

No comments:
Post a Comment