Thursday, February 18, 2010

Interview with Hannah- Feb. 18, 2010

I posted baby pictures with their interviews just because I have enjoyed looking at them lately and don't have any other reason to post them.


What is your name: Hannah

When is your birthday: June

Who is your Mama: You

Who is your Daddy: He's at work and he's my dada

What does your Daddy do: works

What is your favorite color: purple, blue and green and all the colors of the rainbow

What is your favorite song: All the Colors of the Rainbow

What do you want to do when your grow up: A mommy

Where do you want to live when you grow up: at a new house with my baby

What is your favorite food: apples and orange juice

What is your least favorite food: broccoli, green beans, carrots

What is your favorite animal: Giraffe

What do Mom and Dad do after you go to bed: check email

What is your favorite movie: Princess

What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: all the colors of the rainbow (neapolitan)

Where do you like to eat: Pizza Hut

Who is your favorite person: Granny (I'm a little jealous!)

Who is your best friend? Hannah (a neighbor)

What is your favorite book? Princess

What is your favorite thing to do? Bouncing on my Ball hopper

1 comment:

  1. I love that you check e-mail after she goes to bed. And, oh, no veggies, eh?!

    ReplyDelete